*New* Ghost Purp (A$AP KILLER) [Feed Returned 100%]

InKredibleTracks

Hip-Hop Baby
What's up FP?

It's been an extremely long time since I've posted on here, although I've been hard at work on some new records and putting together a dedicated studio.
Enough about myself though,

I'd appreciate some feedback on my newest record. I actually got the tip on this sample from the "Flip This" section, so huge thanks to all the guys over there that post amazing samples.

Play - MP3 Player SoundClick

I'm looking for feedback on the;
Drum sequencing, arrangement, and the mix.. I took a darker and more ambient approach than most on this flip, but think it turned out amazing.

Also, if you have a Soundclick account, I'd appreciate if you rated and commented on the track. :)

POST YOUR LINKS HERE and I'll return all of the feedback I get!

Thanks a lot guys!
- Jordan

Last edited:
Likeing the spacey feel this carries.. the kicks may need a little low cut as it sounds a bit too 'thuddy' for my likeing.. The bassline is cool the hook works but would of worked even without it .. Maybe to add to the spacey vibe you could try adding some kicks in reverse here and there.. like when the verse melody changes half way through.. Just a thought.. good beat though, keep it up yo rtf when u can peace Leftover Vinyls Vol.2 BEAT-TAPE - Outss

What's up FP?

It's been an extremely long time since I've posted on here, although I've been hard at work on some new records and putting together a dedicated studio.
Enough about myself though,

I'd appreciate some feedback on my newest record. I actually got the tip on this sample from the "Flip This" section, so huge thanks to all the guys over there that post amazing samples.

Play - MP3 Player SoundClick

I'm looking for feedback on the;
Drum sequencing, arrangement, and the mix.. I took a darker and more ambient approach than most on this flip, but think it turned out amazing.

Also, if you have a Soundclick account, I'd appreciate if you rated and commented on the track. :)

POST YOUR LINKS HERE and I'll return all of the feedback I get!

Thanks a lot guys!
- Jordan

Eyy i really like this beat, definitely reminds me of a Raider Klan style beat. Almost like Phonk rap beat.

If you could leave feedback on:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/new-rap-song-||pvrrp-gyxd-kxllvz||-474160/

Likeing the spacey feel this carries.. the kicks may need a little low cut as it sounds a bit too 'thuddy' for my likeing.. The bassline is cool the hook works but would of worked even without it .. Maybe to add to the spacey vibe you could try adding some kicks in reverse here and there.. like when the verse melody changes half way through.. Just a thought.. good beat though, keep it up yo rtf when u can peace Leftover Vinyls Vol.2 BEAT-TAPE - Outss

Eyy i really like this beat, definitely reminds me of a Raider Klan style beat. Almost like Phonk rap beat.

Man dope beat, really like the drums. Only thing is the kick is just a little to much. Great beat overall.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Keep dropping em. I'd love to hear more.

Last edited:
Aye man first off thanks you gave hella good feedback on mine. I really like your choice on all instruments especially drums. Do you have like a clock sound at one part? The beat has a really vibe has me feeling inspired to put in more work lol

man, those drums and chords are lovely. mix and arrangement/transitions are on point too. excellent work dude!

this is really good i just would would like to see some airy hi hats and little sound effects... but the crazy thing is this can really be any rapper/singer instrumental

Not sure what to say as certain tings probs a creative choice but less drive on the kick, bit more space with the drums and some fatter bass, I'm talkin obese. Dem vocals though and I'm drowning in the vibe, so nice.

The intro is great.. that sounds like a piano. I also like the kicks and the low end of the track. It has a nice chillout vibe to it. A bit too unaggresive for my taste but it's a great track nontheless.

This is dope! You've got that ambient sound down. I'm trying to get into myself so, respect! I thought the sound selection was tight. I liked the kick too. It could have been a little louder at points but it worked well with the overall sound.

new-south-808-banger-bye-f4f

Back