New:: ExtaTerrestrial

I like the beat overall. Some of the synths are particularly dope (especially the one at :29 or so) I thought the bass seemed a little too quiet. I think if it was slightly louder then it would just about perfect.

That sub could be a lot louder imo. Straight beat. Some cool sounds in it. I think that one synths that's either gated or arpeggiated has too much of a high pass filter on it. Straight track overall, but something about it isn't coming together for me. I think it's the mix. Those crashes seem really loud in comparison to everything else. That Lex Luger sound could be louder, especially how there's like a break down around it but then you can barely hear it. The synth I mentioned earlier. Overall highs seems represented well, bottom end is there but too low volume, and I think maybe you went a bit crazy with filtering or maybe the sounds just don't have the freqs, but the middle of the spectrum is lacking which makes it feel kinda thin. A few little things keeping it from being really cool, but the basics of what you played on the keyboard and your ideas for putting it together are fine to me. Oh, and I couldn't tell like what was supposed to be the chorus vs the verses. Hit me back when you get a chance.

Back