New Electro Remix! F4F 100% Guaranteed!

Hey Guys, Anthony Avanessian here. :)

I just finished a new remix, and I'd greatly appreciate some feedback (on mixing, instrument choice, song layout, etc).

The more feedback you give, the more I'll give back, it's as simple as that. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I'm not really a fan of this styling of music, but I will however comment on the mixing and production quality. The overall mix of the track is great, very well balanced. And the dynamics of the track make for a easy listen. The prodution quality (patches, rhythms, and melody) are good. I would better define these three areas though to make for a more dynamic and surprising track. All in all good work.

I'll be honest, I'm not really a fan of this styling of music, but I will however comment on the mixing and production quality. The overall mix of the track is great, very well balanced. And the dynamics of the track make for a easy listen. The prodution quality (patches, rhythms, and melody) are good. I would better define these three areas though to make for a more dynamic and surprising track. All in all good work.

Thank you for your honesty, their is that type of music that a producer isn't really a fan of. :)

I appreciate the feedback, it's more objective than subjective, this is very awesome of you man! :D

the arrangment is great bro. I love the mix. everythings sound pretty clear and has its own place. very good track you did great on this

Whats good Anthony. You asked me how I "Create Space" in my mix. Heres the secret. Convert your sounds on each of your tracks to Mono. This will give your sounds more space to breath. After that, make sure your LP Filter and HP filter each of your sounds. That means cut off all the low frequencies to a high frequency sound. You dont wanna do it so much that it dramatically changes the original sound of the sound, just enough to let it breath. Dont think this is a lie, I have been applying these techniques to my new mixes and I can definitely hear a difference. Good job overall on your beat. Progressions and music was really good. Its not exactly my cup of tea, but its good for what you were going for. Everything sounds natural. Good job overall fam. Keep grindin, let me know if you have any questions,

dlo

The mix is excellent. Everything is allright.
Now the composition is where it really shines, the sound choice, everything blends together really nicely. I love the vibe and mood of it, truly great work.
Overall amazing job, honestly I love it.
Please return the favor when you can Crisp - Artificial (prod. Bazixbeats & Mas-on) - YouTube
Thanks!

i like it, its pretty solid. the track moves very easily. it felt a little heavy on the high end, but it might jut be my headphones. :)

great track man :) really well done. sounds finished too me, really good actually :D. only thing I whould change is maybe (and im not sure if I whould change cuz if u get vocals on there you might not even have to change it) there are some parts where there is no drums for like 40 seconds, I whould add some drums and make the no drum part last like 10 seconds instead of 40 :D cuz the track is more interestign with drums know what I mean?

really good track tho :) I dont usually listen to electro and that sort of music but felt like this one was good tho :)

Back