New DnB track - F4F

Not a bad attempt but for that authentic D&B sound the drums are going to need a lot of work. Looks like you've tried to get the sound by using hi hats, try experimenting with ghost snares and layering breaks or other filtered drum loops together. In my opinion your bass in the first section needs more on the bottom end or you need to layer your bass with a low sine sub bass.

Not a bad try if it's your first attempt and cant fault that you've tried to mix it up with the dubstep part. Keep working at it, keep experimenting and you'll get there! For what it's worth I think D&b has to be one of the hardest types of music to produce will take ages to perfect but is worth it!

Feel free to return the feedback:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-receive-feedback/kaleidoscope-f4f-460556/4/

i don't know much about d&b but this sounded pretty good to me- i agree with what singh said about the bass in the first section, and i also think the dubstep section was a bit weak (i really don't like the talking bass lol)
the transition into the final section of the song was great and the rest of the song after that was also great, fast yet seamless and relaxing at the same time

feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/mystical-trap-dubstep-song-f4f-461251/

I remember my first drum and bass attempt :D It was not good :) This sounds more like dubstep and drumstep mix which isn't a bad thing at all, however, if you're trying to make a drum and bass song you should stick to the basics at least at the beginning. It's cool that you're thinking a little outside the box by mixing genres I like to do that often. Must agree with s.singh, bass needs work and the same goes for drums. Good luck.

I also agrees with s.singh. You should try to process the sounds through different effects, work the groove a bit more and just polish it to make it sound more "real". The hi-hat gets a bit too intense sometimes, which you could make more dynamic throughout the song.
Keep it up!

Back