*New* COCAINE MAKES A BANGER + West Coast Beat FEED 4 FEED DROP LINKS

Thanks for the feedback on my beat! I can definitely hear Soulja Boy on this beat. I also really like that little vocal sample you used in the background of that beat. The 808s sounds dope too

this beat is real dope. lovin the panning that youve used to create the ambience . no complaints from me man. this sounds professional. liked tht u kept it short to avoid it bein repetitive as well. good job

Very cool bro. Would be awesome to get some vocals on top of that, very clean sound and nothings sounding out of place. Not much i can say that hasn't already been said. would be awesome to hear a completed version.

That's beat is pretty sick! I really like the feel that you create with it, I can hear Tory Lanez killing it with Big Sean to be honest! Dope dope beat! Thank you for showing some love on my thread as well!

Thanks for the feedback. Im little late to comment, but i enjoyed your video. I love when people is just chilling and making beats.

The beat was dope, that water drop effect was cool. Keep doing your thing.

This video is very entertaining. Great energy. The beat was very minimal in a great way. The 808s sounded terrific in my speakers.

I'd love your feedback here.

Back