new chill wavy track F4F ???

ya u rite the vocals are a bit low, gonna fix that. sounds fine on the headphones i usually use but not on everything else lol

Seems like everyone already addressed the vocals issue. I always try and use as many different speakers as possible. I like the song the mix needs some balance. The 808 is taking up a lot of the room in the mix. It kind of overpowers the song, dont know if that was your intention. the vocal effects are interesting, cool song!

The bassline kind of doesn't fit in some places imo. The kick could use a bit of compression. The vocals sound like they're samples nice effect but they could be more clear. Other than that it's dope specially the hook.
10/10 would smoke to this

Auto tune difficultly makes me enjoy but i think it match's okay on this track. Kick&snare playing is interesting, closed hat sounds decent. The overall vibe is interesting and the instruments mix appear to be almost there to me. Can see some quality here. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

I like what you have done here, very interesting rhythm, melody and sounds. Could just be me but the vocals could be turned up a few, maybe some of the bass elements as well. Very creative stuff though.

Back