New BEAT! What should I add/reduce or edit? F4F

That synth that comes in is CRAZY! Sounds sick! Maybe try adding a more moving bassline in that beginning section of the section. The beat ends pretty abruptly. Maybe and an outro? Just some ideas.

F4F in sig!

Yea its incomplete right now, so I still need to add an outro, I will probably make it a minute or two longer... I like the idea of a moving bassline I think that will create a nice vibe, I assume you're referring to the section right after it drops?..

Thanks for the feed I already got you back

Hmm wasnt expecting this synth to drop lol but somehow I like it. The synth is special but catchy as ****, like you waiting till it drops again. The piano melody, pads and strings are really really good couldnt do this myself tbh.. All in all a beat that could turn into a hit with the right rapper/singer over it.

yoo thanks for your feedback dude!

Nice shit you've come up with, I really dig those strings.
with a little bit of work this could be a banger!
this certainly has potential

Pretty sick beat, transition was good, sounds clean. I like the synth. Everything sounds perfect to my ears. You did a really good job on this beat.

I would keep the track as is. I like the change up in the middle and then goes back into the original idea. Nice Track.

Hey mate, this is really awesome good work. Lovely composition and variation in the beat, keeps evolving the whole way. The only thing i could say is to get the bass bumping a bit more, get some heavy compression on there and whack a limiter. Also maybe a bit more reverb on the piano. Then send it to some labels / mcs! Good work homie, keep grinding.

Can you check out my latest and let me know what you think when you get a moment please?

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/remx-ghostpoet-meltdown-459413/3/

Thanks for the feed everyone

@rangusroon I did compress the sub a little but I still can't quite get it as heavy as I would like... I was wondering if you could explain in a little more detail the process of bass compression. I've been struggling for so long to get the bass to sound the way I want it.

@elmst I checked your artist out.. He has a solid flow but the mic quality could be improved a little bit. I think he would do well on any type of mike will beat or anything with a down south type of vibe.

The synths are very nices :) i don't think you need to add something specifically... it's very good you have variation.. i think it would sound great with some crazy vocals over it

sick as **** dude, add something towards the last 3/4 to make it super climactic. have you heard bombs away by boB? he ads crazy elements throughout the whole track and its crazy as ****. your song reminded me of it just a little more scaled back

Thanks dude I appreciate it. I'm gonna check that out maybe it will spark some ideas of how I can scale it up!

Only thing i can see needs a change, that mid,low string your using threw the whole thing, it feels weak, maybe some reverb or chorus to fatten it up. otherwise, damn this is good.

Yea it's actually a synth bass and I have it EQed pretty tightly because I didnt like the sound of the high frequencies. I may loosen it up a bit or find a different sound. Thanks for listening

Back