New beat, what genre would you guys put it in?

Hey whats up guys check out this new beat I made, Id say its trap but it has sort of a twist to it, anyways feedback is appreciated. Leave me some links to your stuff to check out as well!
Thanks

Thanks! I was thinking twice about the gunshots too but decided to leave them. That dark beat was dope I was feeling the choir but the snare/clap wasn't cutting threw the mix enough for me, they were a little low, but dope beat none the less, good job! But i checked out your other sounds and No Hatred, is dope as ****! definitely my fav. I followed, follow back if you'd like. Thanks for the feedback though!

Thanks! I was thinking twice about the gunshots too but decided to leave them. That dark beat was dope I was feeling the choir but the snare/clap wasn't cutting threw the mix enough for me, they were a little low, but dope beat none the less, good job! But i checked out your other sounds and No Hatred, is dope as ****! definitely my fav. I followed, follow back if you'd like. Thanks for the feedback though!
Thanks bro. Even with the gunshots in, it's still dope. That's why I love this site, a second/third/20th set of ears helps the final product. I need that unlimited plan so I can change the beat in place without reupping it. lol

That Emperor beat tho? Man.............. So fresh! Keep up the good work.

T

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! i appreciate it and everyone here definitely has some dope stuff, and i followed on soundcloud as well!

Back