New Beat (Unbreakable) All Feed Returned!

Yo, the strings are ****ing strong and on point. What did you use for the strings? And the whole song structure is really really impressive. I really have nothing negative to point out it is creatively done really well. I'm more curious what software you use and how you made your strings sound so on point haha

A recent project I did :
https://soundcloud.com/dylanclark-1/al-magnificant (how did you get it so the soundcloud popped up like that, when I preview my post the code is always jacked up)

Yo, the strings are ****ing strong and on point. What did you use for the strings? And the whole song structure is really really impressive. I really have nothing negative to point out it is creatively done really well. I'm more curious what software you use and how you made your strings sound so on point haha

A recent project I did :
https://soundcloud.com/dylanclark-1/al-magnificant (how did you get it so the soundcloud popped up like that, when I preview my post the code is always jacked up)

I appreciate it! Well I spent some time on EQing, and clearing mid/side space on strings. I use Reaper software.

I listened to your track, the ethnic instrument was nice touch. Drums hits hard it's cool!

Ps. When u post a reply Click on "Go Advanced" and u find on top the soundcloud logo and just click on that.

Last edited:
Ya man this is something I can def fux wit...that switch up when it sounds like middle eastern strings is the ish...keep grinding homie thx for the check

Yo, this is so F'n dope. The string play is off the charts, especially when you started bending them. The hits are crazy, transitions are good and the mix is on point. But the arrangement....Flawless. Big ups on this one for real.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

The strings sound good. The glissando violins on the changeup was a bit hard to follow at first but its not out of place at all.
This is tight man. the drums and bass is on point too.

Really great track man! Loving the strings. The mixing is great too. Keep em comin
Peace

Really unique, great stuff. I really like the concept. My only problem is with the glissando. I think maybe a synth might be a better choice. Other that that great stuff, I love orchestral stuff and strings in general and you managed to make a dope beat using only that, respect !

TaylorMace - I just listened to your track and I'm glad to hear a talented female rapper. I like your style! Keep em coming!

them strings are harddd man really lovin that.. especially the violin in the hook.. drum pattern is simple but stil bang.. I can hear that you did a solid proper job on equing each instrument and that's hott
overall 8/10 for this one man.. which is verrryyyyyyy goood based on ratings I usually give.
keep it up man

would be nice to hear some feedback and advices on my thread.. I prefer you'd write a post in the thread itself
thanks..
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beat-selling-business-2-beats-inside-461399/

Back