New beat tape no sight required F4F

M

mikey joe

Been working on this tape for awhile now hope you like something off it.
any of the instrumentals can be used for a song just let me know if you want one and ill send you the wav.

anyways give it a listen skim through a bit and hit me up with some feed ill hit you back as well ;)

Cover:
No sight required beat tape cover.jpg

yo this shits hot! You do the piano or you sample most of your stuff? The loops on point and the kicks are smooth as hell. Yo your styles ****in on point too bro

Nice I like this, it has a real Wu tang feel to it, the drums are grimey, and dirty..
The second was is pretty good, has more of what you hear rapping over...
The third one, is on some vintage shit, Pete rock...I like the organ on it...
The fourth I'm not really feeling, That style of sampling I'm not a big fan of, not saying its bad but just not my style of song...
The fifth, different, has a alternative type of vibe to it, not bad...
The sixth one sounds a lil too simple, real underground, not really feelin this one.
The seventh one, idk bout that one either.
The 8th, yeah that ones Dope, real soulful!!! Im diggin that shit..
The 9th one, not really liking the experimental type of beat, it almost sounds like a beginner style of beat.
The 10th one is ight, not feeling either, just the vibe of it...
The 11th one has reggae vibe to it, I can PUSHA T on it, cause it so unorthodox type...
THe 12th one as soon I hear the into PHYRACYDE lol, you took it a different direction I wasn't expecting but its good that you didn't bite the boom bap like they had it..It's Dope!!!
The 13th is another one Im not a real fan of, its too laid back..
The 14th one, simple but has potential for lyricist to get busy on...
The 15th has a southern flava' to it, its ight...
The 16th one tight, Im just not a fan of the snare roll, that come in every four bars, it sound played out too southern..
The 17th is alright, the drums can go harder...
The 18th one is Dope, smooth, story telling style...Top 3 of the all the beat on this tape...
The 19 is another one that Im really feelin', but it would good to a rapper similar to Kid Cudi.

Overall the beat tape is pretty good, only problem is there isn't like a theme of beats, they are all type and styles on here, as you can tell I like that grimy, old school, sound.

Nice I like this, it has a real Wu tang feel to it, the drums are grimey, and dirty..
The second was is pretty good, has more of what you hear rapping over...
The third one, is on some vintage shit, Pete rock...I like the organ on it...
The fourth I'm not really feeling, That style of sampling I'm not a big fan of, not saying its bad but just not my style of song...
The fifth, different, has a alternative type of vibe to it, not bad...
The sixth one sounds a lil too simple, real underground, not really feelin this one.
The seventh one, idk bout that one either.
The 8th, yeah that ones Dope, real soulful!!! Im diggin that shit..
The 9th one, not really liking the experimental type of beat, it almost sounds like a beginner style of beat.
The 10th one is ight, not feeling either, just the vibe of it...
The 11th one has reggae vibe to it, I can PUSHA T on it, cause it so unorthodox type...
THe 12th one as soon I hear the into PHYRACYDE lol, you took it a different direction I wasn't expecting but its good that you didn't bite the boom bap like they had it..It's Dope!!!
The 13th is another one Im not a real fan of, its too laid back..
The 14th one, simple but has potential for lyricist to get busy on...
The 15th has a southern flava' to it, its ight...
The 16th one tight, Im just not a fan of the snare roll, that come in every four bars, it sound played out too southern..
The 17th is alright, the drums can go harder...
The 18th one is Dope, smooth, story telling style...Top 3 of the all the beat on this tape...
The 19 is another one that Im really feelin', but it would good to a rapper similar to Kid Cudi.

Overall the beat tape is pretty good, only problem is there isn't like a theme of beats, they are all type and styles on here, as you can tell I like that grimy, old school, sound.

Damn thanks for all the feedback bro i agree with some of you assessments but i was going for a lot of variety with this collection of tracks.

Back