New Beat (Realm) All Feed Returned!

sheeeesh , i ****ing like the strings ! I'm such a fan of violins cellos etc. ... awesome, I could imagine to build a EDM track out of it !
really man I'm a fan of it !

keep on and feel free to send me your tracks in future and if you want to, I'm be very happy about some real string stems !

this is real nice man. the composition of the strings are just fantastic. i just think the track will fall better if there was an actual bassline in the tune instead of just playing the subs throughout. just me personally tho. dope stuff overall keep it up

Thanks for the feedback. Dude I have to give you props, you have a give when it comes to composition. NO objections.

This is sweet! I love the orchestra parts and the drums are layered really well. The overall energy and groove are relentless and sound really nice. Good work!

this is sick! I really like strings in hip hop. I think I'd tone down the drums, but as you said it's not mixed. Awesome job.

Thanks guys much appreciated!

vanholden - I could send you some strings stems i have some. Pm me

kdanger - I checked your tracks and I like what I hear. I'm down for collab

Last edited:
that brass backing up the strings sound good as hell, mixing is great love everything bout this beat drums nice n crisp keep it up

maaayn this is sick,
I like everything about this track
love the kick pattern, love the strings and i love that whistle sound
Usually in a track theres parts that are dope and part that arent as dope but still are needed to make it less repitive, but in this track all parts are pure dopeness
u really nailed this one, peace!

Nice melody with the strings. I like how the whistle was added at :37 to keep it from sounding too repetitive. Also, the keyboard to sub out the strings is brilliant. I'd say the only thing that would need work would be the tempo. It seems a little fast, but other than that it's damn near perfect, man. There is quite a lot going on, but it all works cause there is not too much repetitiveness. All in all, fantastic work.
Btw, thanks for the feedback on my "Futuristic" beat. Much love.

This is ill bro, i could hear this being a video game intro or something.
A couple of the instruments i thought were clashing a little but like you said it isnt mixed yet so no biggie.
Keep it up, id love to hear you make another orchestra beat that was chill.

Back