New Beat let me know what i can improve on 100%F4F

Shits dope bro, we should collab on some shit YO SHIT IS ON POINT the mix is solid, melody is arranged really well and original we should really make a track together. Keep doing what your doing though my man. one thing i would recommend is you make it longer cause it's really short.

Last edited:
the synth wine that comes in bout the middle sounds a bit generic..maybe try changing it up or add a effect to it...same goes for the rapid snare...overall sounds decent..but very typical trap..nice mix for sure..keep it up

@blindkid11 thanks for the info! i made it short because it still a work in progress. soon ill remove it and re-upload a longer version! :)

@vato22 thanks for the suggestion on the middle synth being generic. ill see what i can do to make it diffrent! thanks a lot :P

Wow man! I can't create trap music but i think that its pretty cool! :)
Great melody and composition. Good. Totally banger.

@rolon records: thanks fam really appreciate it! rolling up that dope was hot! xD

@blindkid11: haha you confused! JK :P i thought i was on the wrong thread for a second!

Not bad man actually I liked it I wish I could the percussion a Lil more n it would've been dope if you add a filter or something but keep it up man it was dope

hey!
love the melody on 0:40, it's great. 808 bangin', very nice beat... Maybe the end wasn't that good, I was expecting the BOOM on 1:35 and then fade out. But love the work!

Wow man really well mixed. It is on point this really bangs. What do you do to get your 808s to hit so hard? are they just samples or what? Nothing negative to say about this true banger! Nice work

Back