New beat... FOREVER! Check this out and leave feedback

I don't understand your post please explain briefly

Excellent! You managed to produce that "credits" kind of track that you'd normally hear in the end of an eye-opening movie. Mix is crisp and clear and the drumwork is flawless. Love the down-frequed breaks and the overall quality of things are top notch.
On a more personal note: I'm not sure if this was meant to be a rap beat, but it works well for me coming from an electronic background of ambient- and chillout music.
Keep it up man!

Would love for you to listen to some of my products as well even though they differ a lot from your own and probably even taste.
Cheers mate!
https://soundcloud.com/wallengard

I appreciate it greatly man... and it could sound sort of electronic-ish... I listen to so much music that I really just make what sounds good lol. I'll check you out for sure.

Decent drums, I like the synth. The drop is nice, the guitar is really dope. It needs one more layer or just something else to set it apart but this is nice.

I may also process the drums a bit more, they sound a bit stock.

Check the new queue for my post, I can't do links yet.

Yeah the drums were a stock live kit I had from some plugin... but they were the only live drum samples I had on this hard drive... the rest were all on my Glyph which is formatted for Mac.

Anyways appreciate the listen bro

Hey man, dope beat. Really feelin the filtered drum loop at the beginning, I would maybe add a little movement to it but really nice idea. The guitar is really dope as well did you play that? The bassline is really nice as well, love how everything steps down together. Good amount breakdowns and variation as well to keep the track interesting. Keep grindin man, this is dope!

Can you check out my newest and let me know what you think when you get a second?

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/remx-ghostpoet-meltdown-459413/

nice beat dogg. like the filtered break down, the beat got everything it could have, breaks, drops, all that.. good job

Back