New Beat! Feedforfeed!

I like the beat, very good production. This would've been over the top if it had a 'dark/evil' feel to it. That's just me though good job.

The pitched kicks seemed a little too distant for me, I think they could benefit from being mixed so they're more in your face. The arrangement is cool and the individual parts are great but the drums (excluding the hi-hats) could really elevate the track if they cracked a little harder.

^^ second what he said. the bass track seems a little distant but the beat is sick. the cricket snare gets me going

Last edited:
This is ill bro, couldnt help but freestyle to it. Mix could use some work, but **** it the mix isn't really that important imo. Dope shit, keep it up

Gotta agree with the above abit. I also think the loop is abit short and quick so things can get abit repetitive very quickly, especially the bassline in the case. This should be simple enough to work on though, keep it up bro.

cool beat fam, real trap heads would def go off on this one, good that you got some variation in there with the four on the floor clap thing.. keep up the good work, the 808 bangin too

beat is cool, I wish it was a little bit louder though, want to hear that 808.. other than that it's a good trap beat man, keep it up

Back