New Beat (Concisus) All Feed Returned!

iLoved The Intro & Overall Melody Of The Beat, iWould Work On The Drum Track To Go With The Melodic Vibe To It

choirs and keys are dope. drums and percussion are well done. bassline is nice as hell just turn it up a lil. nothing else to say bruh. this bangs.

This is a nice track man. That synth that comes in near the end is on point. And that choir effect adds a nice depth to it. Only thing I might change is to turn down the clap a little bit. But if you're goin for a raucus boom-clap type thing then keep it up! Nice well rounded track.

tung som fan bror! vad använder du för program och hur länge har du hållt på? :p shit man d låter fan som du vet film musik.

jag la follow på din sound cloud aite :) haha den där låten var bra man! thats my ish! sälj till film trailer oct shit du kommer få paper!

tung som fan bror! vad använder du för program och hur länge har du hållt på? :p shit man d låter fan som du vet film musik.

jag la follow på din sound cloud aite :) haha den där låten var bra man! thats my ish! sälj till film trailer oct shit du kommer få paper!

Tack bro! har hållit på par år, jag använder Reason 5 och Reaper.

I feel so bad right now, your choir just **** mine from behind. Where did you get that sound?? Amazing job with the whole feeling to the beat, the drums is really clean and out there.

Var bor du? Jag håller på starta ett seriöst produktionsteam, vi har redan några placeringar. Skulle mer än gärna ha med dig, pma mig!

the choir at the beginning was amazing. was that a sample or some kind of synth? i honestly don't have anything negative to say about the beat, overall everything sounded great and flowed together. the only thing that i would suggest would be to maybe have the choir pattern from the intro come in again at the end

Back