new beat "bell" feedback 100% returned

I'm liking those distant bell sounds in the intro, and when the beat starts they melt very well together with the rest of the mix. I listen a lot to completely different type of music, but I appreciate a good instrumental piece when I hear it, and this is very cool indeed!
I bet it's hard for anyone to rate and judge a piece like this which has no actual rap in it. And again, even though I prefer instrumental music there is obviously something lacking in this piece. (I guess it's besides the point)

As far as I can tell you made a good job on the mix, no disturbances and nothing that sounds particularly out of place. I'm only on a pair of headphones right now and they are in a sense, quite forgiving when it comes to detail.

You should try to make the verses a bit emptier than the chorus, and try to differentiate them a bit more than just that "bell" sound. I think it'd make a big difference in the dynamics of this beat.

I'd like it if you tried out some of my tracks even if I expect you to be of a whole different opinion about music than myself. :)
https://soundcloud.com/wallengard

Last edited:
I'm liking those distant bell sounds in the intro, and when the beat starts they melt very well together with the rest of the mix. I listen a lot to completely different type of music, but I appreciate a good instrumental piece when I hear it, and this is very cool indeed!
I bet it's hard for anyone to rate and judge a piece like this which has no actual rap in it. And again, even though I prefer instrumental music there is obviously something lacking in this piece. (I guess it's besides the point)

As far as I can tell you made a good job on the mix, no disturbances and nothing that sounds particularly out of place. I'm only on a pair of headphones right now and they are in a sense, quite forgiving when it comes to detail.

You should try to make the verses a bit emptier than the chorus, and try to differentiate them a bit more than just that "bell" sound. I think it'd make a big difference in the dynamics of this beat.

I'd like it if you tried out some of my tracks even if I expect you to be of a whole different opinion about music than myself. :)
https://soundcloud.com/wallengard

i had a listen through most of your page, the track i enjoyed the most was orbiting the sphere, i like sense of movement created by the percussion. only criticism is the bass could be tightened up a lil bit when it gets heavy at points. all the tracks were very well mixed in general, with the hard compression type sound that i find typical of dance music in general. i found all your tracks progressed very well structurally and they all had this feeling of movement from the percussion that i enjoyed. i would enjoy most of the other tracks on a night out but find them hard to analyse as i'm not very good at listening to trance/house analytically, just enjoy dancing to it lol. surprised you have so few followers as the general quality of production is very high. event horizon is really nice as well, again progresses v nicely.

btw this my actual soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/apisol followed u on that instead

Last edited:
i had a listen through most of your page, the track i enjoyed the most was orbiting the sphere, i like sense of movement created by the percussion. only criticism is the bass could be tightened up a lil bit when it gets heavy at points. all the tracks were very well mixed in general, with the hard compression type sound that i find typical of dance music in general. i found all your tracks progressed very well structurally and they all had this feeling of movement from the percussion that i enjoyed. i would enjoy most of the other tracks on a night out but find them hard to analyse as i'm not very good at listening to trance/house analytically, just enjoy dancing to it lol. surprised you have so few followers as the general quality of production is very high. event horizon is really nice as well, again progresses v nicely.

btw this my actual soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/apisol followed u on that instead

I highly appreciate your review and kind words of my page in general. As far as orbiting the sphere goes I would have to agree with you, it's just that I grow impatient very quickly and move on to other projects before the previous has even ended. This is obviously something I need to work with and even though I've had several years of experience in creating music I still consider myself in the experimental stage, where I try to learn and absorb new ideas, tricks and information on how to evolve to sound more like one of my role-models. (I bet we all have one)

I'm also quite surprised that I don't have more followers than I do... with the risk of sounding a bit pretentious and full of myself, I think that lots of it is very well worth a listen and I feel that I have grown much more in the past half year than I did in 5 whole ones. I suppose I'm just not a very big promoter of myself..

I will be following you up on your soundcloud page as well and who knows, maybe we will do a collaboration in a possibly not so distant future. :)

Hittin ya back-

Sounds good!
Nice and full! A big sound.
Nothing bad to say, but-

+1
And I think if you just dropped the reverb off of everything for an 8 or 16 bars, and then brought it back, it would have a big effect.
Maybe not cut it off totally, but cut the reverb tail time way down, and then back up.
It has a nice big sound now, great for a chorus, some contrast of a 'quiet' section would sound good if there was a real verse over it.

you've made a pretty good quality beat in my opinion. I like the ambiance of it.

Only thing is that it is quite repetitive.

It would be cool to have some sort of break in there, just to jazz things up a bit lol

but other than that, there is not much improving needed and think it would sound awesome with a rapper

Here my Beat, if you can offer some feedback that would be great :-)

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ew-pop-house-beat-feedback-please-f4f-459489/

Back