**NEW BEAT** Anthem style - new school beat.** Looking for feedback F4F!!!**

This is definitely a Anthem type beat!!! I like how it grinds and rides... It has a lot of elements to keep it pushing and the cymbals adds that extra punch that's needed.... Only thing I really didn't like was the buzzlight year infinity voice sample. But other than that real good beat.

It reminded me of something from a video game at the beginning, maybe Kirby or Final Fantasy. Seriously dope beat, shouldn't have a problem getting someone to rap to it. The hi-hat roll and the lex luger crash are the shit. I didn't think the Buzz Lightyear sample was mixed in as well as it could've been, IMO. The reverb doesn't sound like it's timed/synced with the beat ... However the Alex tag sounded treated better.
Overall it was arranged pretty well and the composition was good. 8/10.

Feedlink: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-feedback/id-like-some-thoughts-*f4f*-463456/

The buzz light year (infinity) is actually my tag I have that on all my beats..I guess I have to get a proper one lol and Alexonthetrack is the producer I collab'd with on this beat. Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate it!!

Pretty dope beat. I didn't really feel the drums, but nice put together.

Back