New Banger(Jahlil Beats style) F4F

K.Robinson

New beat i produced , looking for feed on the mix and also what i can do to improve the beat overall. I will return feed so be sure to drop a link!

Beat is sick! but the snare and clap aren't cutting through the mix very well to me, eq them if you haven't already. But that kick and 808 though! off the chain! on point! you got that distortion sound going on with them, this is fire, makes me wanna make a beat like it.

I like that intro. I wasn't really feeling that riser synth that kicks in at :25 tho. As for the mix, maybe run the drums through parallel compression to make them stand out a little more. Maybe add a few more melodies its gets a little repetitive after awhile. Other than that its cool.

This is intense man. I'm loving the drum patterns and the samples sound like they're really cracking but I agree that they could be little more prominent in the mix. The synth work is solid and the bass fills it in nicely. If the drums cut through just a little more this would be the perfect beat. Nice work man, I"m really feeling it.

beats really hot, but I don't like the clap or the snare that hits twice before the clap or the riser, I'd swap them out, everything else is nice

Back