New Artist Here Trying To Work ASAP

Hotshot

I've been an artist for years but I'm new here. I work at a fast pace and I'm not familiar with anybody on FP but I'm ready to put in some work. I've got shows that I perform at, have a couple videos out, and record daily so I have an idea of what I'm doing. I want to work with producers and artists here. If you need a verse or a hook or anything I'm ready to work. From what I've heard so far most of this forum is oldschool & samples stuff like that. That music is cool but that is not what I do. I'm more into club/trap music so if that's what you do then hmu and let's work. You won't be waiting a week to get a verse back from me or anything like that. I'm always recording. I just set up a new soundcloud page. I had a lot more songs and views on my last page but after completely rebranding myself I made a new oone so check it out and if you're ready to work let me know. I'm looking for artists and producers to work with asap Soundcloud.com/GashouseHotshot

Hmm, I checked your soundcloud. It's pretty dope, I like the uniqueness in your music. Welcome to FP. You'll get what you need here, I've learn't it's not only certain genre's here. We do similar stuff, so FP will defiantly be good for you.
One thing I have to 'mark you down' on, is not purchasing the beat for "Whole Hundo". The tags in the background tell others you don't want music that much (by not buying it). Still, I respect you, keep doing your thing, invest, and profit will come.

Back