New Alternative Rock/Rap Rock song. Let me know what you think, FB4FB I PROMISE.

My favorite track was the third one, the arrangement was very good. Believe it or not, Rock is my main choice of music. My only complaint is the mix, the vocals sound very separated from the music on all of the tracks. Besides that, diggin' the music. And I also dig the Biggie reference on the fourth track.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

My favorite track was the third one, the arrangement was very good. Believe it or not, Rock is my main choice of music. My only complaint is the mix, the vocals sound very separated from the music on all of the tracks. Besides that, diggin' the music. And I also dig the Biggie reference on the fourth track.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

Ha thanks i didnt think anyone would get that reference

been long since i listened to any Rock music lol, i'd say the instrumentals are on point, the Vocals need a way better mix, as medicine man said they sound seperated, maybe learn Engineering , i dont know if you should get a new mic cause the quality sounds well

Hey man listened to "you know you love me".. did you sample Linkin Park or you use similar chords on the guitar? Overall I'm saying its refreshing. A little bit too hard rocky for me but I'm digging the lyrics and the twist keep it up!

Hey man listened to "you know you love me".. did you sample Linkin Park or you use similar chords on the guitar? Overall I'm saying its refreshing. A little bit too hard rocky for me but I'm digging the lyrics and the twist keep it up!

No haha I didn't sample linkin park but yeah it does sound familiar. ANd thanx I'm glad you like it.

I like your stuff! Just listened to Lady Macbeth...a solid track! The rapping is pretty cool! And the alternative beat is solid! I followed ya!! And thanks for the post on mine!

I like your stuff! Just listened to Lady Macbeth...a solid track! The rapping is pretty cool! And the alternative beat is solid! I followed ya!! And thanks for the post on mine!

Ah thanx man and no problem.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Thanks alot man.

Ok. Cool stuff. I was always into Linkin Park so it dig this. The mix though. The vocal seems detached from the mix. Also need more bass and in order to make this big sound the drums have to sound d bigger. I feel like they were a little low and not punchy enough. One last thing. To get that really powerful guitar sound you have to layer the crap outa guitar tracks. Have the guitar player play the song like 3 or 4 times all with a different guitar or amp and try different miking techniques on each take then mix to taste. Cool work. Keep at it.

Ok. Cool stuff. I was always into Linkin Park so it dig this. The mix though. The vocal seems detached from the mix. Also need more bass and in order to make this big sound the drums have to sound d bigger. I feel like they were a little low and not punchy enough. One last thing. To get that really powerful guitar sound you have to layer the crap outa guitar tracks. Have the guitar player play the song like 3 or 4 times all with a different guitar or amp and try different miking techniques on each take then mix to taste. Cool work. Keep at it.

Thanx man.

I think you need a better mic and processing of all the vocals.
Mix on the beats definitely needs a huge improvement. I did like the idea of the first and third beats but overall was hard to listen through cause its poorly mixed.
Keep it up we all have to start some where and there are plenty free resources to teach you get your ear in check.

KFX

Back