Medicine Man (Beat Making Video) #23

MedicineManXL

Medicine Man
What's going on FP. If you follow me then you know
I'm a "less is more" kind of producer. So here's another
one in that category. Hope you enjoy.

BIG thank you to all my new subscribers &
all you who support me....It is greatly appreciated.

SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE & don't forget to leave links for feedback.

Definitely has that Dr. Dre beat feel. Hard and makes you bob your head to every kick and clap. I would definitely add some riffs to add some flavor. Over good job man.

My only problem is that it doesnt turn me up, but its good for the more chill crowd. Thanks for the feedback too.

Cool beat. I love the making video. Those are a great marketing tool. I especially like the bass sound. Less is more can work wonders with the right rapper. Good work.

West coast dr dre, xzibit type beat. Easily see any of that pre 2001 era jumping on this. Could be slick to add in some other string fills in there and little riffs for the beat to drop back into. That would complete this beat.
Right now its just a bit too repetitive. Though aside from that I like that your keeping the old school alive and I love that drum machine poise shit is so proper for layering up drums. Thanks for the feed earlier.

KFX

This is cool. I cant front tho...it sounds lil dated. However, its to the point now where its all about the emcee, and what they do with it.
If an emcee takes it in another direction with an interesting delivery and bars to match, then it wont matter what I think about it sounding dated.

Overall its good work tho.

Back