New 2 the Future

R A 3

Wassup everybody at FP! Name is Rob but I go by R A 3.Been checkin out the discussion forums here at FP 4 bout a week now and I like the idea of like-minded people talkin bout the same things I'm goin through as an indie producer/songwriter.Makes me feel I'm not alone(not by a long shot)with the confusion and struggles of being successful in this "now internet-based" music industry.Spent so much time crafting my skills I probably have to spend jus as much time learning how to network,market and promote my material on the internet effectively.For example,Soundclick has been around for years and I jus found out about them 2 months ago.I was blown away by the changes that have taken place as far as how producers/songwriters go about marketing and makin a profit from their music.My music is able to compete w/the best of them but I KNOW that networkin and finding ways to get it heard by the millions of listeners/clients is far more important.I haven't joined with any sites to promote,lease or sell anything yet cuz I like to do a lil research 1st.I know I'm far behind but hopefully it won't take long to catch up if I make smart investments and make them count which is now my plan.If anyone has ideas on how to start generating traffic with jus great music please let me know.Think I need listeners b4 I can have buyers.Feel free 2 ask anything u may wanna know.Laterz

Back