Never beleived in the Illuminati up until now.

So for you to know what the "devil" does and what God does you must have a intimate relation with both...

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

So D... which one do you despise?
See how you slipped that in, so I'll adress it to. As everyone in this thread should.

For any of us to know what the devil does and what god does we must indeed have a relationship with both.

I'm not the one with the problem admitting that. Now comes the kicker that will mess ya head up. I despise neither, their is not a hatred towards anyone in my soul, hate took me down a path of evil as a child that ended with me being responsible for leaving a childhood friend on life support. I haven't been able to "hate" since that day. I have the ability to find kindness and compassion in anyone.

I choose not to affiliate with evil, which means I don't study up on it. I choose to focus on finding my own path to righteousness. Not sure what that means at the moment. but by christianity standards, since I don't accept Jesus Christ and walk his path as closely as I possibly could, I am serving the devil. Before any of you cast a stone at my honesty, check where you really stand.

At least I'm aware I have things I need to get right. :cheers:

See how you slipped that in, so I'll adress it to. As everyone in this thread should.

For any of us to know what the devil does and what god does we must indeed have a relationship with both.

I'm not the one with the problem admitting that. Now comes the kicker that will mess ya head up. I despise neither, their is not a hatred towards anyone in my soul, hate took me down a path of evil as a child that ended with me being responsible for leaving a childhood friend on life support. I haven't been able to "hate" since that day. I have the ability to find kindness and compassion in anyone.

I choose not to affiliate with evil, which means I don't study up on it. I choose to focus on finding my own path to righteousness. Not sure what that means at the moment. but by christianity standards, since I don't accept Jesus Christ and walk his path as closely as I possibly could, I am serving the devil. Before any of you cast a stone at my honesty, check where you really stand.

im an atheist, i dont believe in satan or god, tho i might check out those vids later that remedy put up...but if christians werent so in your face with their religion, i may have tried it out and gone to church, but its like if its like that, the devil can be in your face just as much but in different forms, u choose not to associate urself with chrisitanity, or any other type of religion...knowingly, but subconciously you might be serving in some way satans work...i dont know maybe, maybe not, i try not to think bout stuff like this because it picks at my brain and i wont be able to get over it, but its an interesting topic, and a lot of interesting info, but i think i just choose to not care? besides if u go in to deep, like DEEP, DEEP, ur ass is a goner anyway...some higher organization or whatnot will certainly not allow any kind of revealing....whos watching us now?

As long as you are seeking God, but please don't rule out Jesus... research man. :cheers:
If you verify documentation of his existence... then how can you not acknowledge him? This is a topic all in of itself "Christianity" has been tainted... but do you think God would let his people be exposed to continual suffering? There is a purpose for everything and I am not sure if we will be able to ever comprehend all of it (think about the universe and the complexity of everything, there is an established order).

Proverbs 3:5
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding"

I just don't get atheist though. There is too much evidence to not believe in God.

Last edited:

See the reason why I can't stay quiet about this stuff is because I used to think exactly the same why that you and many others do. I said the same things myself. So I know exactly how you feel when you say it and when you mean when you say it and where it is coming from because I was in that same mindset

That also means that I know how to see things differently also, it is because I once and for all went out and decided that I wanted to find out the truth that I began to see things in a different way. Seek and ye shall find. All i'm saying is that it's easy to dismiss something by calling people crazy, fanatics, brainwashed... but if you really want to know whats up, do the research and you'll find out whats true.

If everything in the world was perfect, no death, no disease, no famine, then it would be no reason to serve God. In the beginning, God gave mankind free will to do as they pleased. However, he also gave them rules to abide by. They chose not to follow. God allows pain and suffering on earth because this never was your home anyways and to God your life is nothing more that a mist. The whole objective to "Life" is to prove to God that you can resist sin and temptation. In other words, you are here to prove that you are worthy of entering Heaven. Satan was in Heaven in the beginning. He turned his back on God and was banished. The same thing would happen again if he didn't ween out the good and the bad. That's why when you truly follow God, he gives you the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the only confirmation of God/Jesus existence. Again, if their was no punishment for sin, imagine the world as we know it. It would be unliveable. Seek the truth for yourself. If God is not in your heart, then you are not in God.

Last edited:
"Again, if their was no punishment for sin, imagine the world as we know it. It would be unliveable."

exactly. that's why people like you made up fairy tales of the Superman In The Sky, so that you don't have to feel responsible for this world.
if there is no heaven and hell, then you are responsible for what you do and responsible for the world you leave for your children and their children.

a true coward hides behind a book, reciting other cowards' "thoughts", while letting others do the work and lets those he and his Master claims to protect, die.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many people so easily consign their responsibilities to other people. You tell them there's an illumiretards and they are more than happy to accept that because it takes responsibility out of their hands to keep the house in order because they can point to some hidden force that won't let them. Same thing with god- Say god will fix things in the end and you then accept what's going on around you. Which all but guarantees it's continuance. The world is fuct. It's obvious, why do you need some1 else's proof for something so easily observable. You know...fear is evil. Yet you don't challenge that. Fear is at the root of every power scheme in the world and it is something most of us have in common. Why don't you deal with that shyt instead of trying to spread. You eliminate Illuminati and you will still be scared. man up.

I'd just like to give a big shoutout to the mutha****in Pope!
That's my dude.

So many people so easily consign their responsibilities to other people. You tell them there's an illumiretards and they are more than happy to accept that because it takes responsibility out of their hands to keep the house in order because they can point to some hidden force that won't let them. Same thing with god- Say god will fix things in the end and you then accept what's going on around you. Which all but guarantees it's continuance. The world is fuct. It's obvious, why do you need some1 else's proof for something so easily observable. You know...fear is evil. Yet you don't challenge that. Fear is at the root of every power scheme in the world and it is something most of us have in common. Why don't you deal with that shyt instead of trying to spread. You eliminate Illuminati and you will still be scared. man up.

Illuminati is just a word thrown on it.
It is as old as from when he was cast out of heaven!

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the EARTH, and his angels were cast out with him.

Psalm 23:1-4
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Who scared?

Psalm 82:3
Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Psalm 140:1-3
Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.

Are you saying for one to do God's work?
Pick your battles wisely... have you been called to arms?

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the EARTH, and his angels were cast out with him.

if people would just read what they recite.

your God loves you soooooo much, that he sent Satan down to you.
just as every loving parent would send a pedophile to its children.

:cheers:

you people are pathetic. go and do some proper research yourself instead of watching a couple of poorly made videos on the internet which are mostly filled with falsities and misinformation.

yeah if there is a world conspiracy i'm sure a bunch of stoned retards with ego complexes really figured it out themselves. it's like trying to solve a mystery when you have none of the clues. think about it if there really is a big secret organisation out there controlling the world do you honestly think they are leaving triangular clues on one dollar bills for morons to find like some sort of treasure hunt?

^^^Yes, and Nicolas Cage & Tom Hanks will find them all in movies put out about the illuminati by the same guys who control control movies being put out(the illuminati). No one finds it strange that National treasure and DaVinci Code resemble Illuminati theorists beleifs so closely when in order for the illuminati to exsist, they'd definetly be behind these blockbusters?

Double edged sword?

Damn all i wanted to do is Rick Roll a few people!

Did you guys not read the caption? "Rick is dancing because he just lost the game".

If that ain't a thread closer, I don't know WTF is!

Last edited:
you people are pathetic. go and do some proper research yourself instead of watching a couple of poorly made videos on the internet which are mostly filled with falsities and misinformation.

The thing is that I did, and I suggest that you do to because the evidence is very damning and it will speak for itself. I don't need to say anymore.

yeah if there is a world conspiracy i'm sure a bunch of stoned retards with ego complexes really figured it out themselves. it's like trying to solve a mystery when you have none of the clues. think about it if there really is a big secret organisation out there controlling the world do you honestly think they are leaving triangular clues on one dollar bills for morons to find like some sort of treasure hunt?

They can do whatever the **** they want.
Those things are put there on purpose and it's just to show that nobody can stop their plan.

Let me put it into simple terms:
It's like a dealer bragging bout how much blow he sold, and he feels like a kingpin, on some Scarface shyt.

The evidence is there, you don't even have to watch videos on youtube to see it.

Last edited:
i'm not even going to get into a discussion with you people. if that's what you believe then fine. just stop trying to shove your beliefs down other peoples throats. i believe what i believe and you believe what you believe. if it was proven tomorrow that there was some huge international conspiracy then everybody would convert and believe it straight away. what sort of miraculous event would need to take place in order for you to believe that there is no big cover up?

what you people believe is based on fringe evidence. stuff that is barely plausible. do NOT talk about facts or evidence because that is something that your side of the argument lacks in completely.

btw comparing a secret society that has existed for centuries to a scarface like druglord is laughable and shows how naive some of you people are.

what sort of miraculous event would need to take place in order for you to believe that there is no big cover up?

If by 2020 we don't have a one world government, currency and whatever else, I'll give up and admit it's no big cover up.

I'll leave you with this, and we'll agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Back