Need to purchase a new wireless midi keyboard to motorola moto (fl studio mobile) will it work?

Emedee

Hi. As per title. I need something wireless and connect it via bluetooth as well as a bluetooth mic and be able to connect it to my motorola moto 51 5g with 5.1 bluetooth version
Bluetooth AVRCP: 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
Bluetooth MAP: 1.2 1.3 1.4.

I also need it to connect to my laptop (bought dec 2023)

Will the thang work?

Are you drunk? Yes it is definitely possible, but you asked for a recommendation then asked "will the thang work" what thang:ROFLMAO:

YES now go buy a bluetooth mic and wireless keyboard I'd recommend Akai personally🔥🔥🔥🔥4 the controller

Hi. As per title. I need something wireless and connect it via bluetooth as well as a bluetooth mic and be able to connect it to my motorola moto 51 5g with 5.1 bluetooth version
Bluetooth AVRCP: 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
Bluetooth MAP: 1.2 1.3 1.4.

I also need it to connect to my laptop (bought dec 2023)

Will the thang work?

YES

Hi, thanks for a timely reply.

Yes im drunk just got a shot a 95% spiritus. jj.

I didn´t do much research but on every webshop i found it stood that it will work with either ios/mac or that i need some adapter and the local electronics shop didn´t have a clue either hence my hesitations. thanks for recommendations.

i read that wireless has as much latency as 3-5ms so its like coke zero compared to regular coke when it comes to previous bluetooth standards. Nonetheless, I have other motifs behind, but i surmise i won´t need to write an essay here.

it will work with either ios/mac or that i need some adapter and the local electronics shop didn´t have a clue either hence my hesitations. thanks for recommendations.

I've used lightning a/k/a iPhone charging connection TO adapter that has a USB + Aux Port + Charging Input because the Bluetooth latency was terrible. LOL glad you found that out without having bought it up. So I wouldn't recommend bluetooth period or I'd tell you a good story about me using it. Bluetooth should only be used for PLAYBACK in my opinion. Someone who produces with NoQuantize should stay away from bluetooth and I need that especially when I play the Keys. If you're computer does Not have bluetooth then you will need an adapter for that. But as I originally said YES it will work for you if all of your devices are bluetooth but the latency makes it unbearable for ME personally... Good luck brogod :cheers:

Back