Need help with 2 problems I'm having setting up my NI Audio Interface...

illtalk900

"This computer is most likely not suitable for realtime Audio" Audio Interface Issue

I copped a Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 AI, and I need some help. My Dell laptop is Windows Vista.

1) I set it up as my default soundcard, I plugged my headphones into it to listen to music, and I can only hear it out of the left side. That doesn't happen when I use the computers integrated soundcard.

2) When I open up the Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Control Panel, and go to System Performance Test>Current Latency/Maximum Latency, the bars start out green but eventually, the audio crackles, and bars turn red. It says:

"Audio Performance detected. This is most likely caused by your computer configuration. Try increasing the USB Buffer Size to the next highest setting"

Then, eventually i end up setting the USB Buffer to 4 ms, and it goes red and says "Audio performance detected. This is most likely caused by your computer configuration. This computer is most likely not suitable for realtime Audio"

Is there anything I can do to fix that? Or would I need a new computer for it to work? Should I return the Komplete Audio Interface?

Last edited:
Back