Need help choosing a creative producer name

hahah i am so disappointed everyone associated it with me being arab. I was hoping that was only in my head.

Back to the drawing board. The arab thing didnt even occur to me until like 2 weeks after haha, until then it was just a random abstract name to me. If you do a google search there there really aren't a lot of people named Yumid haha, it sounds arab but I don't think it is.

"Dohearty" "Daniel Dohearty" or just your name ( 2be frank I think your names great ) ....or "Karnivore" Don't lose sleep, it's what YOU make it.

hahah i am so disappointed everyone associated it with me being arab. I was hoping that was only in my head.

Back to the drawing board. The arab thing didnt even occur to me until like 2 weeks after haha, until then it was just a random abstract name to me. If you do a google search there there really aren't a lot of people named Yumid haha, it sounds arab but I don't think it is.

Clearly you have not met many arabic people. To me it sounds nothing like the name of any arab that I know.

Last edited:
Back