Need Engineer? Need Graphics? Need Beats?

zombielandbeatz

Head CEO Guru
Hello FP,

I'm Zombie Land Beatz, you can call me Zombie for short. I make graphics, beats, websites, and even engineer. My prices are low and are as follows.

Graphics $25
Websites $100
Beats $100
Leases for beats $20
Engineer services $40

PM Me!!!

Last edited:
Hello FP,

I'm Zombie Land Beatz, you can call me Zombie for short. I make graphics, beats, websites, and even engineer. My prices are low and are as follows.

Graphics $25
Websites $100
Beats $100
Leases for beats $20
Engineer services $40

PM Me!!!

Hi! I've always loved writing and just recently decided to give rapping a shot. I bought myself a mic and a copy of pro tools, I just have no clue what I'm doing. I'm mainly trying to rap over beats I get from youtube. I'm curious what someone with a little more experience would be able to do with my recordings. Honestly it sounds like shit, would you be able to mess around with a pro tools session if I sent it to you? Yes I'll pay.

Hi! I've always loved writing and just recently decided to give rapping a shot. I bought myself a mic and a copy of pro tools, I just have no clue what I'm doing. I'm mainly trying to rap over beats I get from youtube. I'm curious what someone with a little more experience would be able to do with my recordings. Honestly it sounds like shit, would you be able to mess around with a pro tools session if I sent it to you? Yes I'll pay.

Of course I can. What version of protools do you have? And I also use fl studio 12 and ableton live 9 so you could export the audio files and I could do it that way as well. Up to you but yes, I would be glad to do it.

Back