need a reality bi***slap guys, please help

goodflo

Hi guys!

I want to ask you for a feedback on a few beats I made, not many people heard them and I would really like to hear/see some honest hardcore critique.
Tell me to "go **** yourself" if you feel like it, just please don't be nice :)
I have tried to find a place for my thread already by posting blank posts to up my post count,
which I feel stupid about now and would like to apologize.
I see honest and HARD :-)D) critique as only way to get better.

Here are a few beats if you be so kind to leave here you cruel feedback :D (hope it's going to hurt):

singers unlimited - YouTube - singers unlimited
patrice rushen - YouTube - patrice rushen
triana - YouTube - triana
9TH - YouTube - 9TH

and this one is totally of the genre i would say, but it is something which's shape I influenced the most (maybe its a track where I influenced melody the most):

goodflo - funkilike - YouTube - funkilike

With regards

Radovan Šurlák (goodflo)

All beats are horrible, absolutely hate them.. no talent

Hahaha just kidding! i like the way you sample.. i would like to see your kicks beefed up a little bit they dont sound hard enough in my opinion i dont have any hardcore feedback to give you considering your stuff is pretty dope. keep it up.

Thank you very much, I absolutely and even more :D agree with you about the kicks, I should find a way to distinguish and pronounce them more I think :) I feel very grateful for your response. Thank you very very much. I am going to check your stuff, feel like I owe you really :)

I have checked your site, I really like your beats, I admire the fact that you are making great beats without using sampled melodies (I think, I feel quite insecure because I think I kind of lack knowledge concerning beat-making techniques and terms) which I conceive as a true mastership. Wish you great success doing things you like :)

I have checked your site, I really like your beats, I admire the fact that you are making great beats without using sampled melodies (I think, I feel quite insecure because I think I kind of lack knowledge concerning beat-making techniques and terms) which I conceive as a true mastership. Wish you great success doing things you like :)

Thanks for checkin me out man, i get better everyday... Remember sampling is a form of art. There is nothing wrong with sampled melodies. you will in time improve on techniques and terms just keep working at it. i wish you success as well. thanks again

that funkilike beat is cool as ufck i could picture a funny car commercial with white ppl dancing and maybe a black dude and a black grl with a big curly fro. good job tho

I really like the way you sample for sure. Very open minded. I can hear the talent in all of your beats for sure, you have a different approach, like most of us. It feels like you need to open up a little more when you come to mixing. It seems like you arent looking at the overall song when you produce. Don't get me wrong, the beats are great, but it seems like the mix could use a little movement. Things seems way too consistent, maybe some transitions or some other percussion instruments would help to get the rhythm flowing a little. Nice work though, do some research on mixing and don't ever stop learning. Good work.

Here is my post if you want to critique me! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ip-hop-beat-video-electronic-hip-hop-462865/#

Thank you very much for your response :) You have delighted me :) I very much appreciate your opinion and the time you invested into responding to me, and I ABSOLUTELY agree with you about the mixing and the things you mentioned, now I know better which things to work on, I think I should improve on composition of the song, mixing and many things :) Thank you :) I will be glad to check your work :)

Back