Looking For Feedback! "In The Studio Making Hip Hop Beat Video" (Electronic/Hip-Hop)

Bwells

Looking For Feedback! "In The Studio Making Hip Hop Beat Video" (Electronic/Hip-Hop)

ANY and ALL feedback is greatly appreciated and returned! Im a producer from stl looking for other producer/artists to exchange tips and tricks to help each other out. I just released this video below on youtube. Im working with a handful of great artists and talented people that inspire and keep pushing for the greatest.

This video is a short snippet of a single im working on for my own EP. Jack Mudd, a local drummer, is drumming over my track in the video. We are trying to get feedback on how the video looks and sounds. Everything is done in my basement from the mix to video. Thank you for watching! Let me know what you think.

- Bwells

I very much like this video, and the music :) You seem like cool guys to me :) I really conceive the video and music as high quality, I like it, and don't understand why there are not MAAANY responses here :) Thank for showing me your work :)

Wow that's super sick. I love live multi track instrumentation... I just make beats as a side thing, but I'm actually a guitarist in a metal band... so the live drums got me hype from the beginning... I liked the synths a lot too... nice studio by the way.

This is really cool stuff your doing. Keep it up. You've got a nice studio there, wish my "studio" looked anything like that lol

Back