Need a good chair

S

spirez

What chairs are people using on here?

At the moment i've got a wack ass £40/$70 fake leather office type thing from some stationary shop, it looks ok but it's so uncomfortable! I get up after about 45-60 minutes in it and my back is aching real bad.

I can spend up to 3 hours a night sitting in it and more at weekends so i need something comfortable that maintains a good posture.

Any links/recommendations?

I don't want to spend thousands, perhaps £200 ish give or take if you can get something decent for that.

ultraseat.jpg

Sorry - Couldn't resist. :D

But really, there's only one way to find out what's going to be comfy *for you* and that's to get out there and do some hardcore - uh... sitting down.

lol

Yeah i realise that but i can't be sitting in a chair for an hour or two in the middle of the shop!

Just wanted a few opinions/suggestions of decent makes or features?

Like with a mattress, those memory foam ones are they shyt, really comfortable and give you a good night's sleep!

I use a Lane leather executive. It is very comfortable with a high back (though, not too high) and offers great support.

and Ima just say....$600 and up??!!!WHat the Fuk!!! HELL NO! I rather go to Ikea, buy a cheap $20 chair and stuff it with rolled up blankets!

I stand most of the time. You should try it. It is very cheap. :D

man i feelin you, i got this wack ass chair too and my ass starts to itch like f*ck after an hour or two, gettin' all sweaty and **** cuz its some fake ass leather.

I think it's pretty important and essential having a comfortable chair when in the zone you know. Keeps the concentration plus increases patience^^

Back