Namida - K Dangerous(Prod Lordshit..) Little tune about love! Hope you like! F4F

this has potential, only issue i got with it is the dull inflection you used. gotta let your self go to more then just 2 different notes n shit. add some swing n shit, nothin crazy, just sounds like you recorded while you were tired of rappin for the day.

this has potential, only issue i got with it is the dull inflection you used. gotta let your self go to more then just 2 different notes n shit. add some swing n shit, nothin crazy, just sounds like you recorded while you were tired of rappin for the day.

hey man thanks for listening. Thats crazy i was really feelin this when i spit it and kinda laid it all out there... it sucks that doesnt convey = ( appreciat you hitting me up thanks man!

Mixing of the beat needs work, i wanna hear more out of the drums, vocals sound ok over the beat this beat and song rides tho fam nice work

this song lacks the energy like you had with your other songs. i dont think its your rapping but the beat needs to stand out more. i dont really feel it tbh. try mixing it better like the others said and see what happens

this song lacks the energy like you had with your other songs. i dont think its your rapping but the beat needs to stand out more. i dont really feel it tbh. try mixing it better like the others said and see what happens

word man thanks for checking it out

Back