Nah b, I HAD to Pre-order this, especially since I never had 1 before, smh.

Depending on the views of those who have had MPc60s, 3000s, etc etc, I would consider buying the Ren... Otherwise, I need to invest in new software, which allows for time stretching(as well as pitch), and a similar workflow to the MPC... I love going over my friends house, he has a 2000 XL, and the work flow on it is so much easier, and quicker... The stuff I've done, which is at his, 10x better than the stuff I do at home, I find it so much easier on the MPC...

I can get around the problems, but it's annoying, cause it takes me 10x longer, and I have to hop from software to software to do it...

^exactly, either use hardware,or just use your DAW. i don't see the point of these hybrid samplers.

^exactly, either use hardware,or just use your DAW. i don't see the point of these hybrid samplers.

Probably to let the masses know that they're versatile as well? and not just a hardware company, This is reminiscent of FL studios in a way, I can def. see myself using this waaay more than FL once I get it.

Probably to let the masses know that they're versatile as well? and not just a hardware company, This is reminiscent of FL studios in a way, I can def. see myself using this waaay more than FL once I get it.

i know why akai is doing it,i was talking 'bout users. anyway,why do you prefer this to FL and nice midi controller?

You can get the blue MPC 2KXL with CD drive and maxed out Ram NEW for that price.

Tell me WTF is wrong?

you can even buy a new 2500

Akai MPC 2500 - Thomann UK Cyberstore

i know why akai is doing it,i was talking 'bout users. anyway,why do you prefer this to FL and nice midi controller?

Ehh...FL Studios doesn't inspire me anymore, it lacks something for me :/,

I need something to keep me interested and keep my attention, this seems right up my ally, I'll probably be more inspired than ever, I will prob. do most of the mastering in FL still though.

Overpriced MPDs. A used MPC 1000 or MPC 5000 > for the price . Just my opinion. MPC REN is the most disappointing product I ever seen. MPC Studio is cool.

Overpriced MPD..hell no it's not.
The MPC REN disappointing...no way.
Akai has took the MPC line to another level.
Once people see what you can do with the REN and Studio everyone will want one.

Check my YouTube channel at 12:01am the day the MPC Renaissance is released and prepare to be amazed.

www.YouTube.com/soundsforsamplers

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the studio also. I think that gonna speed up my workflow and inspire me a little.
So much faster than software only or software + midi keyboard imho
just look at the videos, you could be done in minutes and start mastering O.O
I've never owned an MPC, almost got Maschine but I can wait

I pre-ordered the studio also. I think that gonna speed up my workflow and inspire me a little.
So much faster than software only or software + midi keyboard imho
just look at the videos, you could be done in minutes and start mastering O.O
I've never owned an MPC, almost got Maschine but I can wait

Completely agree with you, I've used an MPC here and there, nothings can compare to it's work flow...

Back