Naah...Don't judge me..but have you ever made a beat so Beautiful...

I never cried over a beat, but one day I wrote a song that made me cry. Couldn't even record it. It was about a child event i went through.

If you never cried listening to a song. You not really connecting to the songs you listen to. Or maybe you listen to Club tracks or trendy stuff. You listen to something real or maybe a different genre (I assume most of you listen to Rap) you'll hear a song that makes you cry.

^ HOW did this make you cry? its like, thugnificent! hah! :D

now that i think about it, i actually HAVE made a song that stirs me, i broke up with this girl after 18 months and made this song like the moment i got home on the day it happened (although it semi went on for months) - its got this ridiculous feel to it but i think its more to do with the subject matter and the way i felt when i made the tune rather than the actual melody itself..
funny how emotions can be reflected in your music based on your feelings at the time..
I don't smoke at all really except on rare occasions so when I do smoke the shyt hits me like a freight train lmao. I just remember getting hype as hell dancing swagg'n out and shyt when that song came on. Joint goes hard while sober to me but while high that shyt went extra stupid dumb hard x 10 to the point it made me shed some tears pretty much lol.....

I was trippy as hell once and I could relate to dis song so much at the time it touched me *I was high as all fuk lmao*. 1:36 when the kick drum came in shyt got real and the tears just started pouring from my eyes....

1:13

Last edited:
2 or 3 times I have been so emotionally involved with a piece that it brought me to tears. That's how you know you make music from your soul. That's where music is meant to be made from. Anyone who doesn't understand how you could cry over a beat doesn't understand that this is deeper than "making beats".

We are taking something that only exists in our MINDS, and is not able to be perceived by anyone else, and bringing it into a physical reality. We are literally CREATING.....people don't get that. This shit is so much more than music. We're something like spiritual healers.

But I know, I'm getting wayyyyy too deep for FP. I normally try to stay away from here, but I saw this thread in the newsletter and had to throw my .02 in

Last edited:
I never cried over a Hip-Hop song i think. I do have certain songs that made me cry but not Hip-Hop. I think Soul is the most touching music there is.

Back