Mystikal is back...

U

UpnComer

This, ... shout out to Peezy Beats for puttin me onto this... and im gonna drop another track from the one and only, Mystikal, who was locked up for a grip but now hes out, and i think hes signed to Cash Money, ... big ups to Mystikal man, ... he has some memorable verses in my opinion, "Move B@tch", "Make em say ugh" ... u know, ... he dont get alot of credit, but i remember him the No Limit days...he keeps it hood, lol.

Mystikal - Original (Explicit) ft. Birdman, LIL WAYNE - YouTube

Him going to Cash Money was a terrible move. I thought it was good at first.......he would probably do better with a crew who really respects him for who he is rather than......nevermind.....

Well....I would like to thank you for this thread........been wanting to hear the full version of this. GOT DAMMIT I LOVE IT!!!!!

Another reason I want to say fuuck Cash Money....YMCMB............that shit there is some classic shit.

Too real to listen to that atmospheric introvert music to experiment with drugs type music....too black for that shit. Future was tellin it like it is, man.

Let's hear it from Mystikal.....yall ain't learned because yall ain't been taught shit. Ain't experienced shit. So the media is your teacher.
Mystikal - Bullshit [Official Video] - YouTube

Last edited:
like the song over all..

I like mystical.. I had Mynd of Mystikal waay back, and then bought unpredictable when it dropped a few years later on no-limt records.. nobody knew who the hell I was listing to, then they figured it out when they seen him on tv LOL.. make em say Uhhh!!

with hat being said.. yea, I like mystical, but I feel like he was teasing us with this song.. I could hear the fire spit then he just drops it, like he knows we want more!! and then he got on that, Hey let me shout out t.i. in the verse... that's when I felt the song fall apart.. why cant rappers just make songs without having to do that type a shit? I just felt he is holding out alil bit.

the chick he "raped" probly loved it.. she didn't mind ****ing HIM out his MONEY! I bet mystical could holla at that ***** and hit it again..

Last edited:
Back