Mykko Montana Do It most annoying beat of 2012

tumblr_m9yj8bAdop1ryasw2o3_500.gif

I dont like none of this "new" music coming from these "new" rappers. I cant believe this stuff is getting millions of views. It gotta be a group of people listening to it over and over everyday. Maybe people use YouTube for dance lessons. That's probably why the count is so high. I don't know, I'm just throwing stuff out there. I just don't get it.

Beat dope to me catchy melody and goes hard in the club. Alot of yall just don't like/understand mainstream club music or 99% of what gets played on the radio these days...

Last edited:
Anything with 808's goes hard in the club. Anything, that's not saying much. Especially when people in the club are usually drunk as ****. If I heard these loud ass horns going crazy in my ear in the club I'd probably have to go outside for some fresh air.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

i think the vocals is what really breaks this song

Catchy Hook over an 808 is all you need now days.

lol...why did the song start over after the 1st verse....I could rock to this after a couple of 7 & 7s and some flashing lights for sure.

Neox.....you've failed my brotha....this is the time for the Snow White gif lmfao....

tumblr_m8vc80ddil1qklrl5.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_m8vc80ddil1qklrl5.gif
    tumblr_m8vc80ddil1qklrl5.gif
    996.7 KB · Views: 39
He paid for those views. He wouldve had a lot more (dis)likes.
And its catchy, I think its making its rounds in the south.
I hate it with all my soul though

eh i fux wit it why not, i watched that snow white gif the whole time the song played so that prolly made it tighter lol

Back