My second beat

Sounds pretty good, but I would use more transitions in the song, you need the listener to be introduced to new parts of the song. Even just a crash at the beginning of every 4-8 bar drum loop would be nice. Also the cut at 00:38 isn't on beat it sounds like you cut the second half of a 4bar and brought it in after the first half of the next 4 bar. For a second beat though its good and you have a good sound. Possibly look for something to add more substance to it like a simple 2-3 octave sub that plays the core notes of the chords and lay it in the 0-100Hz range.

New Electro House Song: NEED FEEDBACK!

thanks I will try and work on it. but I don't know how to do a lot. I think I will get better when I switch to fl

thanks for the compliments. In the coming weeks i plan on purchasing a midi keyboard from my friend. i will also wipe my computer and get FL and just start pumping out beats.

Hey just commubg from a listening perspective and not thunking like a producer hge song seems a bit washed out, you have a great piano line there and the drums have potential byt the song over all is to one sided try to round out your sound with some smooth bass and kick drums something you can really feel

ok thank you. all of you asking me to return feedback, i will try to i just am very inexperienced and dont want to give bad advice.

Back