workflow is slow and outdated

lack of effects

cannot modify programs

loading files is time consuming

saving files can be messy

incorrect wav type is common

I was wondering if these issues were "fixed" or improved upon in the newer mpcs

Last edited:
Are those issues, or things you don't know how to do? I got uh 1000 N I can't say I have any of these problems.. So I guess yeahh.

I use my 2000xl all the time and in my opinion, it’s what your comfortablewith chopings no problem but effects, tracking out...Yea a pain in the ass, workflow about as smooth and simple as it gets as long as you have somegroove/talent when it comes to banging on the pads, its definitely not for aproducer whose main instrument is a mouse pad. For real though when you do havesoftware that chops on the transients automatically its pretty bad ass.

<s><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p></s>

These are the main issues I am having with the 2000XL:

workflow is slow and outdated

You must remember. This machine is over 10 years old. The workflow being "outdated" is a given. But I own both a 2000XL and a 2500 and I see nothing wrong with the workflow of the 2000XL; file loading/saving and processing (chopping, timestretching, etc.) are a lot slower in comparison, but that due to it being years older than the newer models.

Back