My first work ( I need objective opinions)

I think the intro is too long, and as everybody says the kick should be in focus more than it is right now.
For great mixing tips check out fabfilters tutorials on youtube. You'll learn a lot.

When the drop comes, I felt good inside, sounded like a pro track, but then it ended :(
At the drop it would be awesome with some more synths (lead, sawtoothish) melody that filters in with some reverb, which would end with a real dope drop.

Sounds good so far. keep it up

Hi Stenz, overall a nice track, as you mentioned the mixing isn't on par but please keep in mind you're only beginning, bedroom producing is tough and it usually takes about 4 years to really get a distinct and professional sounding vibe to all your tracks, that is if you play by the book and just keep practicing, I can not stress this enough, practice practice and guess what, more practice, you have got a great unique sound going so please keep this up, it'll be worth it in the end

This is actually pretty good for 3 hours of work and only producing for 3 weeks.

First thing I would do is learn about EQing and layering samples to get punchy drums. Your kick sounds a little flabby and lacks top end click. I do like the clap you've used, but it could be enhanced with EQ and compression as well.

The shaker that you bring in that's panned hard right gives the track a nice groove, but it is too loud. Your main snare could use some EQ and compression as well... but that goes back to creating punchy drum hits.

In my experience, using tiny bits of EQ, compression, and distortion, then resampling it and doing it again, with different settings, helps create the best sounds.

I really love the main synth you're using. Sounds like a Nexus2 patch?

Overall, I think that this will shape up to be an excellent track.

Thanks to all for such a massive feedback. Im working hard and doing as much as I can. I still blame my 20$ speakers for my bad sound because to me all compresing, EQ - ing is actully same sound I cant tell difference. I could probably post another track im working on in upcoming days even tho mix will be still probably bad.

This is actually pretty good for 3 hours of work and only producing for 3 weeks.

First thing I would do is learn about EQing and layering samples to get punchy drums. Your kick sounds a little flabby and lacks top end click. I do like the clap you've used, but it could be enhanced with EQ and compression as well.

The shaker that you bring in that's panned hard right gives the track a nice groove, but it is too loud. Your main snare could use some EQ and compression as well... but that goes back to creating punchy drum hits.

In my experience, using tiny bits of EQ, compression, and distortion, then resampling it and doing it again, with different settings, helps create the best sounds.

I really love the main synth you're using. Sounds like a Nexus2 patch?

Overall, I think that this will shape up to be an excellent track.

Im not big fan of Nexus only intro atmosphere is from Nexus all other is Sylenth1.

Really good since it was only 3 hours work after 3 weeks practice!! I liked it. Hope you get it mastered good.

Back