My first remix =)

I quite enjoyed this. Love that arpegiated deadmau5 style synth. There's two things which could be improved in my opinion: the intro is just one chord and gets boring pretty fast so maybe change it up, 2 chords or something to keep it interesting without giving away the main melody yet. Also the clap doesn't feel like it fits the song very well, I think you should go through different claps and find one more fit to the song. But very good job, very deadmau5 ish (the first album anyways), I like it.
Return the feedback over here, cheers
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-feedback/edm-trance-no-return-[f4f]-465663/

Ok thank you for your feedback!
I am new producer (starting to
Produce for 6months ago) so i should take the feedback with me i future productions!
When i get home i should give you feedback!
Thank you!

Wow, dude, this is pretty fkn impressive. Very good job, this song is incredibly well mixed. I checked the levels, and it seems it's not that compressed, I like that. You preserved the dynamics and the song still sounds really loud and fat. Those chords are really good, loved the composition and the synths. Like JayCay said, it really sounds deadmau5-ish. Since I'm a HUGE fan, I don't mind that the intro is a bit repetitive, I like how you gave time for the song to develop and grow. Maybe, if you want to make the intro a bit less repetitive, you could add some vocal bits from the original song to it, just background reverberated stuff. I think the song could use a dreamy breakdown, without kicks. Anyways, I'm very impressed with your work, you just earned another follower :)
If you want, check out my soundcloud too (casasmusic), there's a song there which you might like, it's called Vesper. It's the first EDM song I made... I'll see you around!

(PS: I rated this thread 4 stars... Hope you get some more attention now :D)

Last edited:
Wow, dude, this is pretty fkn impressive. Very good job, this song is incredibly well mixed. I checked the levels, and it seems it's not that compressed, I like that. You preserved the dynamics and the song still sounds really loud and fat. Those chords are really good, loved the composition and the synths. Like JayCay said, it really sounds deadmau5-ish. Since I'm a HUGE fan, I don't mind that the intro is a bit repetitive, I like how you gave time for the song to develop and grow. Maybe, if you want to make the intro a bit less repetitive, you could add some vocal bits from the original song to it, just background reverberated stuff. I think the song could use a dreamy breakdown, without kicks. Anyways, I'm very impressed with your work, you just earned another follower :)
If you want, check out my soundcloud too (casasmusic), there's a song there which you might like, it's called Vesper. It's the first EDM song I made... I'll see you around!

(PS: I rated this thread 4 stars... Hope you get some more attention now :D)

thank you!!!!! you have right its not so much compression on this track! I sat and thought about a break for several hours, and now i think i should use a break!
thank you for great comments!
im gonna check you out on sound cloud!

Back