My first and latest track

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace puns

Hello all.

This is my very first track I've ever released. How exciting! It's something i cooked up in a couple of hours. I couldn't think of a name for it, hence the title of it. I'm also heavily​ influenced by deadmau5.

https://soundcloud.com/acepuns/ listen to fvckit

and also a big thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to listen to this. i'm just another producer trying to make it, like you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I can definitely hear the mau5 influence in this track. I'm a massive fan of his as well, but for your music to be good, you need to have as many influences as possible. If you've heard of someone, but never listened, look em up!! that's how I discovered about 85% of the bands and producers I love today. But keep it up!! (Id appreciate some feedback on my tracks as well please :) )

This is a good start. I also hear the mau5 inspiration. When I first started Djing for fun, deadmau5 was an influence of mine. But then I started exploring other producers and genres and it made me better and also expanded my music knowledge. I would also try to add a build up, if you are going to produce hoouse or edm music youll need a good build up/drop.

Check out my latest when you can, let me know what you think.
Asher Roth - Pass That Dutch (PrimeXample Productions Remix)

Yeah, I can definitely hear the mau5 influence in this track. I'm a massive fan of his as well, but for your music to be good, you need to have as many influences as possible. If you've heard of someone, but never listened, look em up!! that's how I discovered about 85% of the bands and producers I love today. But keep it up!! (Id appreciate some feedback on my tracks as well please :) )

oh yeah definitely! i listen to a bunch of artists!

and also, i LOVE the vibes in "lifeblood" :)

This is a good start. I also hear the mau5 inspiration. When I first started Djing for fun, deadmau5 was an influence of mine. But then I started exploring other producers and genres and it made me better and also expanded my music knowledge. I would also try to add a build up, if you are going to produce hoouse or edm music youll need a good build up/drop.

Check out my latest when you can, let me know what you think.
Asher Roth - Pass That Dutch (PrimeXample Productions Remix)

not all edm tracks have a drop :) and i love the drums in that remix! that kick is on point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back