My computer deal of a lifetime!!!

bulgarianprince

Ok, So I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Gateway pc this past weekend. I know you guys are going to bust my balls about not building mine like you guys suggested. Weighing the options and looking at the smoking deal I got, I couldn't pass it up. Anyway I got a Gateway, It has 1 10,000rpm 2tb hd, a shitty vid card, 10 usb including 3usb3, it came with 12gb ddr3, added a good vid card with 1gb memory, an Intel 3.5ghz i5 processor with and amazing 8mb of cash front and back. I got the deal of a lifetime through Fatwallet.com normal sale price of $950 and the on sale price of $799 and with the fat wallet deal including rebates I got it for $529 WOW. Yeah baby! It was a one day deal only and now its back to $800. Man, I got lucky as hell because I was looking for something unrealistic for my price range and it just fell into my lap.

It's fast as hell and I have run Record, Maschine and a couple of editor programs for my hardware and it doesn't even work doing it. Amazing to have a real computer for a change

Back