My 1st Beat Making Video with my Miko

MUGZY

<EMBED src=https://www.youtube.com/v/e1Qr7FDdv-U&hl=en_US&fs=1& width=480 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
WHats goin on my fellow FPers. Check out my new vid...Its Simple but it honestly took me about an hour to create this beat. I only uploaded the successful takes and trimmed it down to about 2 minutes. Thanks for watching

Last edited:
whats up nice beat I like it you made it look easy what kind of bord are you using I want one because it look sick

whats up nice beat I like it you made it look easy what kind of bord are you using I want one because it look sick
Thanks man. I appreciate the comment. Its an Open Labs Miko.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

nice video editing. down from 1 hr to 2 min yet told the story.
Thanks. Yeah I only kept the successful takes. It took me longer to edit than it did to make the entire beat

Nice! You shouldnt have said you only left in the successful takes! LOL I would have been like WOW You did that whole beat in 1 take!

Where you gettin those strings and brass from? I use Strings from Philharmonik and a demo version of EWQL Symphonic Orchestra but I haven't hear anything like that before.

Back