MV Vid by GoGetta!

that ****s hard man good work thats like the first tutoral ive seen on the MV good **** and pimp ass song

MelleMel said:
Exceeded bandwidth

~Ya ima fix that 2morrow yousendit.com only has the file up so long then the link dies.:mad:I will repost 2morrow.

GREAT NEWS!
POST BY SEAL on MV nation site

Excellent work Labz! You made a really professional video there. Props to you. The beat was dope too.

ATTENTION PEOPLE THAT WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO.

If you want the video, I will have it on soulseek. My username is seal187um and the video is titled labworks_vid.wmv . My PC will be running 24/7. It will be in a shared folder titled VIDS. You should be able to find it by searching too. Once you DL the video, please share it with other people. If you can find someone to host it for us, it would be greatly appreciated.

If you need soulseek, you can download it from here

http://www.slsknet.org/download.html

If you're on a slow connection, dont even bother. The vid is 90+ megs.

~Post yur comments about the vid Thankx.:cheers:

Went and downloaded soulseek, but now I can't find the file. Anyone else having this problem? I'm guessing something went wrong with his computer while he was away. I guess I'll just wait til later, unless anyone has the file and would be willing to send it to me? Peace!

I couldnt see the file either

you can use Movie Maker 2 (on PC) to get the size down to roughly 1MB per minute of video... and still get very nice quality. It is free from www.microsoft.com

This way you won't use all your bandwidth so quickly

This is what I used to compress the video tutorials in the Tutorials section (Scratching ones)

I hope this helps

-mano

I tried to find it as well with no luck. He must not be on there at the moment. I suppose we'll have to wait. Man I really wanna see this ish too, Ive been waiting to see the mv really put through its paces.

Ya, anyone else have this whos on soulseek, msn messenger, or aim and wanna hook me up???

drop your names

Still not able to find this video anywhere. Anyone out there who can help? GoGetta!, where you at?

Soulseek issues have been cleared. Filename is movie.wmv and username is seal187um. 4 people have downloaded the video with no problems.:cheers:

Ive been gettin a GREAT respone from this vid so I might shoot another one this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back