musician university

j burner

what up , i ran across this site called musician university and was wondering if anyone ever heard anything about it. it offers online courses on instruments and producing hiphop and dance music. i was wondering does anyone have anyfeed back on it.

Any info on this yet? I checked that site and for some reason it just dont feel right. But i could be totally wrong. Ne feedback/reviews or actual people done it?

yo i started this thread and sorry to be late with the info. first of all they give you a money back guarantee if you dont like it . i tried it and it was terrible . they show you **** you already know like a basic hihphop pattern and sugest you can skip thru the e book and work at your own pace. i would say in 30 mintutes i was 2weeks in the program and wanted my money back 80 bones so i filled out the papers and it took me 3 weeks to get my money back. so dont do it take that money and use it wisely. peace

i did the full sail program.......a lot of people hate on it and its expensive as shyt, but if the right person goes there its worth it.....im glad i went there....the equipment they teach you on and the schedule they make you follow is real world, it was worth it to me, but id say like 90 percent of the people that were going there for the recording program were wasting their time and money

not a big fan of mail order programs, you can look all that stuff in a book or on the web for yourself....the hands on is what is benificial

Last edited by a moderator:
Audio institute of america

Any of yall know ne body who has done the Audio Institute of America program?

The audio institute of america is bull sh!t bro. All they material is out of date its more of a history lesson then a learning music course its just one huge ebook with a bunch of gibberish in it i took it and didnt learn crap

Back