Music-Submissions...Anyone Tried This Out?

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
I was just goin through different websites was on DubbCNN and came across this link for skeeTV which led to this link Blazetrak.

So I was wondering how many different legitimate websites there really are out there that people aren't hip to...and have any of them panned out?

There are a lot of sites out there. From my experience, I can say 3 sites I've used have delivered results, while 10-12 have not (yet). But some were just one-and-done opportunities. I haven't become a full-fledged member of every site I've come across. I try to research as much as possible about each. There's a nice list already here on FP to start with...

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ing/thinking-getting-into-licensing-401478/2/

Last edited:
There are a lot of sites out there. From my experience, I can say 3 sites I've used have delivered results, while 10-12 have not (yet). But some were just one-and-done opportunities. I haven't become a full-fledged member of every site I've come across. I try to research as much as possible about each. There's a nice list already here on FP to start with...

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ing/thinking-getting-into-licensing-401478/2/

and that's what's up! I may not use all the info but the FP community should appreciate this. Desire Inspires list should be looked into by all you up and coming producers.

FP...cut out the e-fighting, share info, collaborate...etc!

Last edited:

Which three sites gave you the best results. I've been looking into licensing and I'm interested to know.

Which three sites gave you the best results. I've been looking into licensing and I'm interested to know.

I've had songs selected to libraries through Broadjam, Music X-Ray, and Modern Beats' "Song Submit" off-shoot. Also got interest (but no sales, yet) from Audiosparx.

You gotta put up a lil cash to submit with some of these sites, which isn't ideal. But until I find another way to get to supervisors, I will continue to use these "middle-man" outlets.

I've had songs selected to libraries through Broadjam, Music X-Ray, and Modern Beats' "Song Submit" off-shoot. Also got interest (but no sales, yet) from Audiosparx.

You gotta put up a lil cash to submit with some of these sites, which isn't ideal. But until I find another way to get to supervisors, I will continue to use these "middle-man" outlets.

That's great man, thank you for sharing.

It's kind of mind-numbing keeping up with all these GREAT NEW websites that pop up. Thanks for the suggestions/links.

you can get music supervisor name off the credits of movie find them through google
never hurts to cold call or cold email
what do you have to lose
only gain a connection and a real relationship

I have a interview with a producer who does nothing but license his music for film,video games,etc.
it will be up Jan.1st 2013
I'll make sure I post the link here on FP
it's very informative
and hopefully will be a series along with other interesting music professionals

-Coach Antonio

Back