Music Producer / Beat Making - Creativity?

D

D-Funkdafied

I am writing an eBook but I will need to continue once I do more research.

PRODUCERS!! - Would you purchase a $1-10 eBook which talks about the creativity as a music producer, and producers block, productivity, inspiration and so on???

In my honest opinion I would not.. depending on how you market it, I'm sure you can get sales. But you would get producers who probably have just started making beats.

The concept of making beats is not a theory or logic that can be bought.. Making beats is something that is already instilled in your mind and your just creating the physical part of it, by actually making the beat through a DAW. Most ebooks are very personal, in the sense that, it is really relevent to the experience of the writer, which means that your experience might not work for me. This is the case for most ebooks.

I'm not saying don't do it, but what I do suggest is to probably provide it for free and place your links in the footer and header of each page throughout the ebook. Make the link a hyperlink so that it is clickable.

Reason why i'm telling you this, because if you do it this way, you will
1. increase the amount of people who will download the
2. you will possibly get more free traffic to your site, through the link in the ebook.
3. people will trust you more, because you are providing quality information that will benefit them
4. you do not lose anything for doing it this way, but gain more because you will get downloads and it might turn to
possible beat sales on your site.

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions or are interested in me going into more detail. You can message me or post on my wall..

Legendarybeatz,
Buy Beats Online | Buy Hip hop Beats | Buy Rap Beats | Instrumentals

You can read that stuff on here....

They talk about all of those things.

Plus, people that listen to Hip Hop don't read anyway. Wrong market. You'd have to do a Youtube vid that's narrated by somebody and then fade to the interviews and then charge $0.99 PPV. That's the only thing that will work. AND! that probably won't even work, you'd have to put the vid up for FREE and say AT THE BEGINNING "If you enjoy this short film, please donate to future efforts from Young Blazin' Smoke Dogg ENT." or something. Then people might send you a whole dollar but only if your payment system is easy like PayPal.

or you play the first part for free and say donate to see the rest

BUT... herein lies the fail... your e-book is digital.... the minute you upload it, it's going viral for free if it's good. You cannot defeat the 0's and 1's.

digital = free

I wish you luck, didn't mean to sound negative I don't see the glass as half empty or full... I just normally see a glass with water in it.

Last edited:
Back