Multi-genre artists! Post your tracks!

I find genre-fusion very interesting- I always think if you are mixing two genres there's two ways to do it: if you ask someone with a background in jazz to make a rap beat then they would do it as a live instrumental with rhythms and playing to imitate electronic sounds, playing 808s on a bass guitar sort of thing- but if you ask a rap producer to make a jazz track they go out and sample some jazz then do a sort of patchwork of samples and then you've got two totally different tracks that are both jazz-rap fusion

There's a track in my sig which doesn't really fit into any genre I know- sort of ambient techno but without the four to the floor (which is pretty central in techno :D)

Last edited:
I find genre-fusion very interesting- I always think if you are mixing two genres there's two ways to do it: if you ask someone with a background in jazz to make a rap beat then they would do it as a live instrumental with rhythms and playing to imitate electronic sounds, playing 808s on a bass guitar sort of thing- but if you ask a rap producer to make a jazz track they go out and sample some jazz then do a sort of patchwork of samples and then you've got two totally different tracks that are both jazz-rap fusion

There's a track in my sig which doesn't really fit into any genre I know- sort of ambient techno but without the four to the floor (which is pretty central in techno :D)

I really like the intro. The beat is really gripping. I also like the ending where it kind of gets into a dubstep kind of beat. That is something I like to do in my tracks too. I think having an alternative ending to the song adds another element to it. I guess overall the parts could have been shrunken down to reduce the length of the track with faster transitions to make it more involving. I found your next track Leviathan more interesting being a Dnb lover. Let me know what you think of my tracks! Cheers!

Back