MTV: Drake’s ‘Take Care’ Producer Noah ’40′ Shebib Mini-Documentary [Full 20 mins]

the video isnt working for me i just see a picture that says mtv news
Yea, the video player's been acting buggy for me too. Reload the page and click on on the play button, it should work fine then :)

Last edited:
That was a good watch. Dude is dope! One thing he forgot to mention is that he is in the new superman movie coming next year..............he is the role of Zod.

Last edited:
saw this on labdummy this morning! it's crazy how he has such a close relationship with drake.. goes to show you chemistry is everything with producers and artists

Last edited by a moderator:
@labdummy is there any way can post it up on youtube?? UK residents arent able to watch videos on MTV us online :(

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

@labdummy is there any way can post it up on youtube?? UK residents arent able to watch videos on MTV us online :(
Never mind i thought it was the mtv player, Thank you

@wingprod Yup, all about chemistry, glad you enjoyed it!

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Never mind i thought it was the mtv player, Thank you

No prob!

Back