MPK49 with Fruity Loops 9... Need help with pads

Curdabur

Does anybody know how to integrate the pads on MPK49 with the samples you want from FL Studio?

The only way I can do it is if I have a soundfont with drums loaded onto the soundfont.

Well I didn't want to make a new thread and since the op posted his question in 2010, I was wanting to know....

I have the mpk49 and it works great with Reason and other programs. But in FL10 i've imported my drum kits, but every time i play a note it just plays the bass kick, all my notes on the keyboard only play bass kick, even if I high light the snare, it only plays bass kick, the computer keyboard will player the other sounds (snares, hi hats, etc...) but my mpk49 only plays one note.

I loaded 8 drum sounds, all I'm trying to do is play a 8 bar drum loop. I'm not trying to play it through the sequencer, i want to record it live, play kick with one key or pad, play snare with another, hi hat with other, etc.... But, for some reason in FL10 all keys are only playing one sound, no matter whats high lighted. Thanks

Back