MPC 60 still an option nowadays??

It sounds like a quantization problem. Try adjusting this to from quarters to 16th or even triplets depending on what you are trying to do. I'm not sure how it is labeled in the screen of the 500, I'm used to the 4000. But this should correct the problem you are having. So make sure you look up that setting in the manual.

another great option if you dont want to spend that kind of money btu want that mpc sound is to get an s900. it doesnt have the sequencer but the sound engine is exactly like the mpc 60 and u can get those on ebay for under $100

another great option if you dont want to spend that kind of money btu want that mpc sound is to get an s900. it doesnt have the sequencer but the sound engine is exactly like the mpc 60 and u can get those on ebay for under $100

That definitely is a good option for someone who is already comfortable with their sequencer.

You have enough gear. Actually you could just use your computer and the 500 or you could midi all of your gear to the 500. I'd chop my samples on the X and sequence with the 500.

I have a 4000 which is cool but I also have maschine so yhe 4000 is kinda no benifit and giving me nothing different not even a different sound. So im actually thinking of selling my 4000 or trading for a 60 or 3000, yeah less ram but at lest ill get a sound improvmennt. Or just waiting for mpc renassance which is the headline right now, what yall think?

I havent heard one in person so not really sure about the extra bump ppl say it gives but listening to premiers drums I can for sure hear the 12bit sound just not the bump.

Why bother for it to sound slightly different? For me personally I would just pick which ever one works best for me.

Back